Love Restores: Bridging the Gap
Join Us as We Build a Bridge of Restoration for Survivors of Human Trafficking
This is Recover Hope's first annual fundraising gala.
Join us October 4, 2022 for an evening of fun, food, and drinks. Bring Your friends!
Can't make it? You can still make a donation to help bring restoration to survivors of human trafficking.
Donate on this site or
Go to recoverhope.org to donate now.
We have the honor of hosting Becca Stevens, Founder of Thistle Farms in Nashville, as our keynote speaker. Thistle Farms has been serving women that have experienced trafficking, prostitution, and/or drug addiction since 1997. Recover Hope is a proud sister organization of Thistle Farms.
The goal of Recover Hope's 1st annual fundraising gala is to raise funding for trained staff to walk this journey with our residents when our house opens.
The ongoing mission of Recover Hope is:
1. To provide a two-year free residence to facilitate healing of survivors of human trafficking physically, mentally, and spiritually if they choose, forging a path into educational and career opportunities as valuable members of society.
2. To provide awareness to every member of society on how to prevent being trafficked and supporting education for Law Enforcement, Attorneys, Victim/Witness Advocates to support the survivors through their journey from the time of identification, court and healing.
3. To provide transitional support until graduates are financially independent.
4. To provide lifelong mentoring to prevent recidivism.
5. To work with schools at every level, including universities and colleges.
6. To partner with other organizations to provide the ultimate outcomes for those who have been oppressed, trafficked and victimized.